Thich Nhat Hanh - Agenda 2017
Zen symbols and the gentle reflection of nature meet and merge in Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin's meditative artwork. The Thich Nhat Hanh weekly engagement calendar combines Honshin's graceful paintings, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the wisdom of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace activist. His gentle wisdom will inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- 6.5" x 8.5" engagement calendar (13" x 8.5" open).
- 13 meditative and archetypal images by Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin paired with inspirational wisdom quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Hardcover datebook with Wire-O binding and elastic band closure.
- 52 weekly pages with month- and year-at-a-glance calendars.
- Includes a handy pocket to store papers and a bonus Notes section for journaling extra information throughout the year.
- Printed on FSC® Certified Mixed Source Paper with soy-based inks.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.